Basic Requirements For Cleanse
- Expose yourself to as much fresh air as possible.
- Get as much physical and emotional rest as possible.
- Stay hydrated with water-rich foods and liquids.
- Minimize your exposure to exogenous and endogenous toxins
List Of Vegetables And Fruits
• Dark green, leafy lettuce (romaine, red leaf, green leaf)
• Red beets (one or two will last a week)
• Bell peppers
• Yukon gold or new potatoes
• Sweet potatoes or yams
• Acorn or butternut squash
• Oranges and grapefruit
• Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, and any other berries that you
• Any other fruits or vegetables that you enjoy raw or juiced
Some easy methods how to cleanse your body naturally. Just try to follow this infographic for few weeks. A complete body detox is a step-by-step process that focuses on each organ involved in ridding the body of toxins. The program should focus on removing harmful organisms, chemicals, and toxic metals while cleansing your colon, liver, and kidneys. Cleansing the colon is an important part of any full body cleansing methods.
How to Prepare
- Sugar and other sweeteners
- All animal foods, including dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, chicken, beef, pork, and all other flesh meats
These foods put significant strain on your digestive organs, and avoiding them “cold turkey” can sometimes create withdrawal symptoms that are too powerful for some people to tolerate. It’s fine to eat grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds right up until the day before you begin your intense period of detox – these foods are rich in fiber, and their remains should move through your digestive tract without too much difficulty during your intense cleanse. If you don’t wish to spend up to a week to taper your intake of the foods listed above, it’s fine to begin right away; just be aware that you may experience highly uncomfortable symptoms of withdrawal, like strong headaches, lightheadedness, and nausea. Other than tapering the foods-to-avoid during your cleanse, all that remains during the preparatory phase is to make sure that your kitchen is well stocked with vegetables and fruits that you enjoy.
- For most people, vegetables and fruits are extremely easy to digest.
- Vegetables and fruits are naturally rich in water; staying hydrated is an essential requirement for an intense, full body cleanse. For the vast majority of people, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and all cooked animal foods are harder to digest than vegetables and fruits. So for an intense period of cleansing, it’s best to avoid everything but vegetables, fruits, their juices, and water.