Funny Crypto Quotes. Every Person Holding Cryptocurrency Should Relate To.

Waiting-for-the-crypto-price-to-rise-Funny-reality-of-crypto-holder
Waiting for the crypto price to rise. Funny reality of crypto holder.

There are two ways to get rich: work or invest.

The difference between the two is that work does not allow you to earn more than you can work – so sooner or later, you will reach the limit of working to the maximum and earning accordingly, but you will no longer be able to work better and harder.

The only alternative left to increase income will be an investment.

- Advertisement -

In our case – investment in crypto.

But as we all know, investing in crypto sometimes can test your mental strength the ways you never expected.

Sometimes it can hit you so hard that coming back to crypto trading might seem impossible.

That’s why we brought you some funny crypto quotes and memes to make your day positive

You Can’t Hurt Me – I’m Already In The Dip.

funny-crypto-quote-cartoon-man-girl-knife
Funny Crypto Hodler Quote. You Can’t Hurt Me – I’m Already In The Dip.

Who said crypto was stressful? I’m 25 and I Feel Great!

Who said crypto was stressful? I'm 25 and I Feel Great! Funny crypto quote.
Who said crypto was stressful? I’m 25 and I Feel Great! Funny crypto quote.

Funny Crypto Quotes To Make Your Day Positive

And this time we’re in a good mood and here are 20 funny quotes about crypto:

  • People say that love is more important than crypto. But have you ever tried to pay your water bill with a warm hug?
  • My crypto wallet is like an onion. When you open it, you want to cry.
  • The crypto will not solve your problems. But crypto can solve debts.
  • What is a balanced budget? It’s a budget that tells you where your crypto needs to go, not where it’s already gone.
  • Confrontation with crypto – either you or your crypto. Either you decide what to do with your crypto, or the balance of the crypto will dictate to you how to live.
  • How can you double your crypto portfolio easily and quickly? Buy the dip.
  • A “zero-sum” is a person with zero cryptos. Too much crypto is not good either. Lots of cryptos – a lot of stress.
  • November is one of the riskiest months to invest. Other risky months are December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October.
  • I spend 90% of my salary on alcohol and cigarettes. The remaining 10% is wasted by no one.
  • Crypto is not the most important thing in life. But love is. Fortunately, I love crypto!
  • When I was little, I thought crypto was one of the most important things in life. With age, I realized that this is the case.

Altcoins Hodler… 

Funny-Shitcoins-Quote-Life-Of-Crypto-and-altcoins-Hodler
Funny Shitcoins Quote. Life Of Crypto Hodler.

Crypto gives you headaches

Crypto-gives-you-headaches-funny-quote
Crypto gives you headaches. Funny quote.

Bull market vs bear market. 

Check these funny crypto quotes: One Coin To Rule Them All! Crypto And Bitcoin Quotes.

Bull market vs bear market. Funny crypto quote.
Bull market vs bear market. Funny crypto quote.

You might like: Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain

No sleep for crypto traders

No-sleep-when-trading-crypto-funny-quote
No sleep when trading crypto.

Trying to look smart in front of my friends

Trying to look smart in front of my friends. Funny Crypto meme.
Trying to look smart in front of my friends. Funny Crypto meme.

Related: Stay Positive With These Funny Crypto Memes.

Sleepless crypto nights

Sleepless crypto nights. Funny crypto quote.
Sleepless crypto nights. Funny crypto quote.

Not today old friend. Funny crypto quote.

Not today old friend. Funny crypto quote.
Not today old friend. Funny crypto quote.

You might like: Stop Browsing News About $BTC(Bitcoins) And Other Crypto

No money to buy Dip. 

No money to buy Dip. Funny Crypto reality.
No money to buy Dip. Funny Crypto reality.

A perfect crypto hodlers spot

Perfect crypto holding place for crypto hodlers. Funny meme.
Perfect crypto holding place for crypto hodlers. Funny meme.

Hodlers with still mind. 

Hodlers with still mind. Funny crypto world.
Hodlers with still mind. Funny crypto world.

Fake crypto reality

Fake crypto reality.
Fake crypto reality.

Support level fun. Funny crypto visualization. 

Support level fun. Funny crypto visualization. 
Support level fun. Funny crypto visualization. 

You might like: Inspirational Crypto Quotes For Stock And Currency Investors. Pumping [Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, ADA, Stellar, Litecoin, Eos]

Funny Coronavirus Quotes. Putting COVID-19 In Humorous Perspective.

Previous articleInspirational Crypto Quotes For Stock And Currency Investors. Pumping [Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, ADA, Stellar, Litecoin, Eos]
Next articleInspirational Visualization Quote. When You visualize, Then You Materialize