To stay positive during this Coronavirus situation is a tough task.
But it doesn’t mean that You can’t be happy.
In any case, sometimes we all need a quick reminder that life is a unique gift.
Whether an inspirational quote from your favorite celebrity or a positive message about fighting off your problems. Inspirational quotes always can be used as a simple, but yet very powerful motivational tool.
Let these inspirational quotes about coronavirus to give you an extra boost in your life.
Keep it saved on your smartphone or computer to uplift your positivity during Covid-19 at any time and any place.
Let’s begin with a very old but yet, very meaningful quote by Socrates:
“An unexamined life is not worth living.”
—Socrates, ancient Greek philosopher
Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid Coronavirus. Inactivity is the enemy.
Coronavirus on our left, COVID-19 on our right. They don’t need to show us their badges. We know these guys very well.
Coronavirus taught us the importance of compassion and hard work, and that you can overcome enormous obstacles.
Some Motivation For The Next Year?
The end of the year brings with it new expectations, plans, and promises for yourself and others.
Waiting for the New Year is a time when we can stop and rethink our habits and daily routine.
What is worth thinking about as the new year begins, which we have been waiting for with hope?
Crack it. 2021 Funny COVID quote.
New Era, Old Words. Inspirational Coronavirus Quotes.
Quotes about life which you can relate to the Coronavirus:
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you will know when you find it.
- Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
- No matter how slow you are going, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
- I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.
- If you say “I can’t” you’ve beaten yourself before your opponent even had a chance to.
- It’s not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you were the day before.
- Feed your faith & your fears will starve.
- If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary for victory.
- To know how to win like a champion, you have to know how to lose like one.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
- It’s not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- Adversity causes some people to break; others to break records.
- Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.
- We are not disabled by the disabilities we have, we are able by the abilities we have.
- Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster woman or man, but sooner or later the person who wins is the person who thinks he/she can!
- Big occasions & races which have been eagerly anticipated almost to the point of dread, are where great deeds can be accomplished.
- Relax. Nothing is under control. (Most popular quote about Coronavirus)
Inspired Population. A Successful, Resilient Anti-fragile Global World Without Scapegoating And Conspiracy
A self-motivated and well-educated empathic population in a compassionate democratic community should have been more efficient and powerful than a policed, ignorant population in autocratic, selfish, and tyrant society (see also Harari 2020b).
A successful, resilient anti-fragile global world without scapegoating and conspiracy, as well as successful, resilient and-anti-fragile families, depend on their members’ ability to repair relationships when there have been ruptures and conflicts between people.
When this fails, fight, clashes, and wars, including those with bioweapons erupt and some parts of the world become hostile places full of dehumanized enemies, dangers, and deaths.
The foundation for resolving the crucial problems is to use empathy, restorative justice, and mentalization to understand the other party what means that both or all sides have values, dignity, and respect and their attitudes and actions have meaning (see Gerhardt 2010).
Knowledge, empathy, solidarity, cooperation, and unity is the key factors to the long-term survival and flourishing of humankind.
Crisis (greek krínein – to separate and decide) is commonly depicted as a moment of truth, a decisive moment in which we need to make judgments about what is truly important and what is not, about right and wrong, and about molding the present situation into a brighter and more positive future.
COVID-19 crisis will fundamentally change our world stressing us to rethink our political, information/media, health-care, and economic systems, social and religious norms and psycho-cultures, our science, and our relations to nature and the environment.
The COVID-19 is a cruel but crucial lesson for the future of humankind reminding us of humanity’s biosphere consciousness, an awareness of humans as parts of the earth’s system (see Rifkin 2010).
Now we have the opportunity to create a new narrative to make them a more resilient world and life sustainable and valuable.
The Covid-19 shows us that only collective national, international, and global efforts can convert zero-sum games into positive-sum games.
More quotes about Coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, and Crisis.
- Face Covid-19 With A Smile. Positive Coronavirus Quotes. Stay Inspired!
- Covid-19 Motivational Quotes. Fight Coronavirus And Lift Your Mood!
- Funny Coronavirus Quotes. Putting COVID-19 In Humorous Perspective.
- Uplifting Coronavirus Quotes. Charge Your Emotions. No More Hard Time Overthinking!
- Beat The Crisis. Inspirational Quotes For Recession, Disaster, Catastrophe