Most goal-oriented person
Who could guess that the most goal-oriented person – is the one who really wants to pee. The moment when you really want to pee, suddenly all obstacles and limits disappear and you become like a superhero, who can do and accomplish anything in order to get your dream. It would be really funny to hear such a phrase:
I peed myself because:
- I did not have time to go to the restroom.
- I did not have enough motivation
- I was very tired.
- I lost hope. I did not believe I will be on time
- I was too stupid to do it.
- I already 10 times peed myself. I always fail to reach restroom on time.
- it was not for me.
- I was sick of depression
- I didn’t have money, I could not afford this!
- I decided to go tomorrow.
- I was not ready to go to the restroom
- I was afraid to do this.
- I thought, “What if it doesn’t work out?”
- I thought, “What other people gonna say and think about me?”
Please, stop making excuses. And ask yourself right now and right here, “Do you put enough effort to get through the challenges on the way to your dreams?”