If you want to skyrocket your success, you must stop coming up with excuses as to why you can’t reach your dreams.
Life is so complicated for us.
It has many different things that we cannot understand in any way. What is the success in human life? What does it belong to?
Sometimes it seems to us that success is accompanied by every step we take, each of our work. And sometimes she shamelessly turns away from us.
Then we are very unhappy, but is a man always happy with success? Can a person have success and be unhappy? Who is it that success?
Maybe you think success is just a lot of money. Or maybe you think you are successful only if you are the best in your field. But success is much more than money or goodwill.
Most people, in terms of success, mean business and money, but they are not really successful until their success reaches their full circle of life.
And to achieve your goals, you have to stop relying solely on hopes and prayers.
If you don’t know why you want to do what you want to do in this lifetime, meditate on this question until you do.
Once you know for sure, you can learn how to be part of the 3 percent of the world population who earn more, have more, give more, and live more.
Save one of these success posters and you will feel a pleasant relief.
Articles you might like:
- Love Quotes: The Best Quotes List Ever. 100 Top Quotes of all Time. [Images]
- 11 Simple Quotes to Change Your Life [pictures]
- Best Love Quotes. For Him and For Her. 20 love pictures.
Money Success? Really?
What thoughts or emotions does the word money stir up for you? Does it bring success for you?
Are they positive or negative?
Did you know your relationship with money defines how much you have? Keep reading to discover if your money mindset is holding you back from achieving a wealthy lifestyle.
Do you get excited about earning more? Or do you dread thinking about it?
Maybe you don’t understand why you have a hard time getting it. Or maybe you get it, but you can’t make it stick around?
What people don’t see… A story of Success…
Success Motivation Daily
You’ve probably heard (or come up with) dozens of excuses for the rift; you’ve most likely thought or said things like
- “Me and money? Yeah, we’re fine. We’re just going through a rough patch.”
- “It was a timing issue . . . it just wasn’t the right time for us to commit to having more.”
- “It’s not a trust thing . . . I just don’t want to put my money in a compromising position.”
- “No relationship is perfect . . . it could be so much worse, right?. I’m actually pretty lucky.”
- “I’m perfectly fine without having a bunch of money around to help me. It’s not like I’m starving or living on the street.”
Here’s another popular one:
- “I just don’t want to ruin what we have by asking for too much . . . we’re finally doing O.K. now, and I don’t want to mess that up by taking a risk.”
Success. Details matter. To do list. Poster.
These may sound familiar to you, but they are all ridiculous things to believe if you want to start earning what you deserve.
What advice would you give your best friend if she described her relationship like that?
With people, those excuses are probably signs of an impending breakup. But money is different.
Your relationship with money is kinda like the one you have with your parents or siblings or children. You can’t run along and find new ones. And if you decide to shun money, you’ll have a really hard time finding a replacement.
People don’t accept cows or cacao for house payments in this country anymore . . . at least as far as we know. So it’s up to you to end the clash with the cash. Stop the row with the dough, quell the brouhaha with the moolah, and so on . . .
You’ve must make up with money. Change the narrative. Create a loving relationship with money . . . one that’s passionate and committed.
And until you upgrade your money mindset, the sad truth is: Money’s just not that into you.