Do you really think you know what is your points of view?
You might think, that you are a true optimist or typical realist. But the reality is different.
Below you will find a poster about points of view, which will guide you through the different mental situations.
Don’t let your mood get damaged. Try to make sure that your opponent contradictions do not damage your mood.
Yes, sometimes you really want your partner/opponent to support your opinion and understand.
However, keep in mind that the fact that your other side thinks about something differently does not mean that you do not support it.
If you learn to accept each other’s opinions and respect them, the relationship between problems is unlikely to arise and both will eventually create a harmonious relationship.
Is sometimes hard to tell which situation is right which is not.
There are many people with a different mentality and knowledge background, that looking at one thing you can create many different theories about its existence.
Don’t accept life as something that is clear.
Like something that has already become common.
- Isn’t it strange that you live?
- How are you like you are?
- That’s the same as you?
- That’s different?
So many different people, attitudes, and diverse turns of life. Everything we do is changing, creating, touching other people’s lives. We have freedom and unlimited possibilities to change something.
Let’s not forget how strange and interesting life is. Human life cannot be “good“, “bad” or “normal“. It is unique and unique, unique and special. And it’s meaning – only you can give it to yourself.
Articles you might like:
- Color Psychology. How to Use Colors For Consumer Manipulation. [info graphic]
Funny points of view in one glass
One simple glass can show an interesting angle to our points of view. So who you are?
- An optimist who says: The glass is half-full.
- A realist who says: Yep. That’s a glass, alright.
- A capitalist who says: If I Bottled this and gave it a new Agey sounding name, I could make a fortune.
- A conspiracist who says: The government is fluoridating the water for mind-control purposes.
- A nihilist who says: The glass does not exist, and neither do I.
- A pessimist who says: The glass is half empty.
- An idealist who says: One day, cold-fusion from a glass of water will provide unlimited energy and will end wars.
- A Communist who says: This drink belongs to every single one of us in equal measure.
- A sexist who says: This glass isn’t gonna refill itself, honeybun…
- An opportunist who says: There’s a funny t-shirt in here somewhere.
Discover your beliefs in a global world by looking at the simple glass of water. Poster.
The Science of Points of View
But the point of view is so much more than a simple thought. Understanding the funny point of view means encouraging people to recognize that humans don’t always agree on things.
Because we all have different life experiences that have helped shape our opinions. Understanding point of view means helping people understand that you can’t trust everything you read because authors have biases.
Conclusions about points of view
It is the age of googling for information, where anybody can find information on any topic.
So it’s more important to teach point of view in a way that encourages people to think about and justify their own point of view rather than just blindly trusting what the Internet has to stay.
3 The most important things to consider — funny points of view are:
- You need to Disagree in a Respectful Way
- You need to Understand Both Sides of an Argument
- You need to know that Authors are Not Always Right