We are not born imagining what we need to look like.
Our body is shaped and influenced by family, friends and the media. Our race, gender, and the medium in which we grew up are also influenced – positive or negative.
Worried about your self-esteem?
After all, can’t you understand why it is important to look at your appearance – negatively or positively?
Why is it bad for you to have a bad view of your body?
Body image is your own image or perception of the body.
Unfortunately, studies show that negative body image can harm practically everyone – children, adolescents, men, pregnant or newly-born women, and generally women of all nationalities.
There is clear evidence that negative body image can lead to serious health and psychological problems.
People with poor self-esteem are more likely to suffer from depression, have eating disorders, and are more likely to be affected by anxiety for no apparent reason.
Such people are more likely to resort to a variety of unhealthy things to change their body and appearance.
Not sure if you rate your appearance positively?
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. Jim Rohn
High Quality Download Links: »Instagram«»Wallpaper«»Facebook Cover«
Form a positive opinion of your body. If you feel poor in your body, try the following strategy:
- Always take care of your body and cherish it.
- Make sure you feel good at this very moment.
- Discover physical activity that is enjoyable and constant; setting and achieving a specific physical goal will give you a better sense of yourself.
- Learn to trust your body.
- Look in the mirror without prejudice – see the whole, not look at individual parts of the body foreboding.
- Set your exercise goals with an emphasis on physical health and emotional well-being, rather than changes in appearance.