Many of us go through our lives, jealous of our neighbor’s success and happiness — not knowing all the failures and hard work they put in and how hard they worked for that.
Successful people always seem to “have their act together”, while we’re just struggling to get through our regular day. I’ve found an amazing — Funders And Founders — website it does have striking visual graphics.
Are they just born lucky? Intelligent? Metahuman? Born with a silver spoon? Or it’s the only coincidence? Let’s begin the journey, and it’s more than 100 facts, much more…
SIGNS FOR SUCCESS
Let’s start with Elon Musk – “A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
3 best quotes by Elon Musk:
- “Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death”
- “You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.”
- “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX. It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.”
# MARK ZUCKERBERG.
Let’s continue with Mark Zuckerberg – “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
5 best quotes by Mark:
- “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'”
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.”
- “Find that thing you are super passionate about.”
- “So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure.”
- “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”
# BILL GATES.
Let’s finish with Bill Gates – “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
4 best quotes By Bill:
- If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions they will be moved to act.
- This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Life is not fair; get used to it.
NEVER GIVE UP
So give yourself permission to be yourself, to have time to explore, to be confident in a state you are. Be willing to look at different facets of yourself (your personality, social styles, age, gender, dreams) and listen to your intuition.
We tend to ignore intuition even though deep down we often know the truth. Ask yourself “What gives me energy even when I’m tired?” or “For what I can spend 15-20 hours a day and still be interested”
How do you know what path is “RIGHT” for you?
So do what you know. Look at work you have done for others in the past and think about how you could improve and package those skills and offer them as your own services or products. And as those Three Success Giants say — NEVER GIVE UP!
For more exciting and original infographic images visit — Funders And Founders — website.
Leave me a comment below, and let me know if you found yourself in this article. What is your path? Enjoy Piplum.