The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You don’t blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the President. You realize that you control your destiny.
Inspiration is such a magical thing. Sometimes, it comes completely unexpectedly and disappears when you need it most. And…, not every day is colored, sometimes you really need someone to inspire.
Unfortunately, you can’t buy inspiration. On the contrary, it is completely free. I do not doubt that we each have our own unique ways to attract inspiration.
Sometimes when such a “black” day comes, it’s quite worth having a prepared list of specific things that inspire you.
There are those who will look for inspiration in a bite of a sweet cake, in the aroma of the coffee, on a TV screen, as well as those who will wait on their cute soft sofa until the inspiration comes and sits by themselves.
Miracles happen, of course, but if you wait a long time at an important and necessary moment, the inspiration may be overwhelmed by frustration or some other anonymity.
Positive Inspirational Quotes Through Artistic Mind
Funny, positive, and strikingly motivational, these inspirational quotes take some twisted turns into our minds with McArthur’s playful illustrations. His page: designdifferent.ca
#1. You are genius
#2. Be yourself
I want to share in several ways, and then I can refine or extend my list:
- Listen to your favorite music, relax with it;
- Dancing (you can do it at home, anywhere), good movement, and relaxation will create space for new thoughts in your mind;
- Simply change your seat/parking or location, take a walk, move to another room. Sometimes inspiration or a new thought comes in the most unexpected places, so it’s important not to stay in one place;
- Being in nature, it naturally heals, cleanses, the brain gets more oxygen when you are in the fresh air;
- Go on a trip, visit new places or even travel alone;
- Watch inspiring video chats and movies;
- Watch or not watch TV less, read more books;
- Get out of your comfort zone and do something you are most afraid of;
- Try new activities where you will meet new people;
- Try to meditate;
- Make a list of thoughts/sentiments that inspire you and read from time to time;
- And so on…
#3. You are the entire ocean in a drop
Care for People. Inspire Them.
I’ve heard it said that every time we tell a person we care about them we should multiply numbers by three. This sounds like solid advice if you ask me. More than saying it, make sure your actions clearly illustrate what you’re saying…
#4. Animals might exist in some man.
#5. We are diamonds
#6. Flying heart
Luckily there are a number of things we can do to show others how much we appreciate them and love them. The good news is that something as simple as a day-long picnic or cooking a special dinner can be just as effective as a diamond ring or a dozen roses!
#8. No book — no soul
#9. The depth of life
The important thing is that the other person leaves the experience with a strong knowing that you care for them. Now be as creative as you can and get started creating awesome results in your personal relationships…
#10. Let it go
#11. Raise your words
#12. Be a good one
You may be closer than you realize – I think that above all else life is about our ability to keep on keeping on. The simple fact is that we can’t ever be sure of how close we are to our goals. I am sure that we have all heard the tale of those who have quit on the one-yard line, not realizing that success was within reaching distance…
#13. Life is really simple
Here’s hoping that you make it over the one-yard line.
Each day begins a new – No matter how bad things may have been in the past day or week do those events have to deter us from our overall goals if we can consciously affirm that we won’t allow them to…
#14. Pure inspirational quote
It is only when we allow ourselves to become absorbed by such problems that we allow them to stand in the way of our personal success. Remind yourself as often as it takes that today is a new day and you’re going to make it as good as can be. Essentially what we’re doing is reprogramming our subconscious minds to view things in a more positive light. May you find great personal satisfaction in your life…
You might like these quotes about life: Am I Motivated To Succeed? Lift Your Emotions Up. Motivational Quotes.
Motivational Muscles. Last Inspirational Quote About Music.
Building up your motivation muscles – Trust me when I tell you I haven’t gone off the deep end here. Just as we run, work-out, or exercise to build and condition our muscles and to get in good physical health, so can we condition our mental muscles…
#15. Music kills pain
I am a firm believer that each of us can condition our days by introducing positive actions. Unlike its sister physical conditioning… Positive conditioning won’t even leave you feeling all sweaty! So now the question is how do we do this.. Here are a few tips that I use and may work for you as well…
1) Make your vehicle a successful classroom! Keep a healthy supply of positive books on tape handy. Anything you’ve wanted to learn can be done at the same time you’d normally be listening to the latest top 40 hits.
2) Keep a good book handy.. Again approach this from a standpoint that each time you dedicate to reading something positive you’re actually building up anti-negatives if you will.
3) Be *sure* and keep a personal success journal! This will offer you the needed fuel to be able to look back and realize that you’re making great gains.. Particularly at the time, we might feel otherwise.
Don’t be afraid to give freely – If there’s one thing that I have learned since doing business online it’s the value that giving freely plays in creating one’s success.
Whether you’re online or offline the value of word-of-mouth advertising is something that we simply can’t ignore. I achieve this by giving lots of resources on my website and offering my free newsletters. In turn, people share the site and lists with their friends. Which builds the number of visitors I have.
A similar approach you might consider taking is working on being viewed by your peers as someone who is willing to help another get ahead. When we can achieve this reputation we find that all kinds of opportunities come our way (not to mention it’s quite rewarding personally)…
We can’t always put a timeline on our success – I’ve often considered it a shame that personal success doesn’t adhere to a stricter timeline. If it did I am certain that there would be more folks finding it…
Take heart though my friend! By keeping careful track of our goals as we achieve them, we can use our “little triumphs” to our advantage. It matters not if you track them in a journal or a notebook! The important thing is that we write them down! This provides us with needed fuel and re-energizes us during those times we might feel we’re not making ample progress.
Like these inspirational quotes? ›Click here for more‹