Lack of motivation? Confidence? Inspiration? Ideas? Find the answer you are searching for. Find quote and change your life forever.
I’ve spent more than a week putting all these great quote images together. Special thanks for all professional photographers from Unsplash. I appreciate their generosity sharing photos for free, this is the main reason this inspirational list exists.
Some basic Photoshop skills and we have these amazing motivational quotes, which will make your life better.
Life Changing Quotes
Quote on the image or is not the of it’s kind, but it’s very powerful and meaningful — hope you will spread positivity, happiness, and motivation using them. So, this quotes list is about:
- Love quotes
- Family quotes
- Work quotes
- Life quotes
- Friendship quotes
- Workout quotes
- Inspirational quotes
- Funny quotes
- Break up quotes
- Motivational quotes
- Surreal World quotes
Besides, you can download each quote in high quality. (links after each image) Image sizes are standard for Facebook cover, Instagram feed and for your PC Wallpaper.
Articles with quotes you might like:
Don’t be surprised, this list is starting with love quotes. We all know, that love is an immeasurable source of happiness, positivism, motivation and all the good things surrounding us.
By far, love quotes are the most popular and people are just crazy about these sayings. Share these love quotes with your husband or wife, friend, boyfriend or girlfriend.
1. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. Love quote by George Sand
2. Where there is love there is life. Love quote by Mahatma Gandhi
3. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. Love quote by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4. It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love. Love quote by Moliere
5. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Love quote by Theodore Hesburgh
6. Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. Love quote by Dwight L. Moody
7. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. Love quote by Albert Einstein
8. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Love quote by William Shakespeare
9. There is no sincerer love than the love of food. Love quote by George Bernard Shaw
10. Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. Love quote by Oscar Wilde
Articles you might like:
11. Love has no age, no limit; and no death. Love quote by John Galsworthy
12. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. Love quote by John Lennon
13. I love being my husband’s wife. Love quote by Julianna Margulies
14. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. Love quote by Robert Browning
15. True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does. Love quote by Torquato Tasso
16. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. Love quote by Vincent Van Gogh
17. The things that we love tell us what we are. Love quote by Thomas Aquinas
18. Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. Love quote by Ernest Hemingway
19. We are most alive when we’re in love. Love quote by John Updike
20. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. Love quote by Maya Angelou
So we covered love. The time is for family quotes. For many of you, it might be the most important thing in life, so these quotes are the best you can find and the best you can use. Enjoy!
21. A family is not an important thing. It’s everything. A family quote by Michael J. Fox
22. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. A family quote by David Ogden Stiers
23. Children are the keys to paradise. A family quote by Eric Hoffer
24. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. A family quote by George Bernard Shaw
25. A man should never neglect his family for business. A family quote by Walt Disney
26. Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold. A family quote by Andre Maurois
27. All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. A family quote by Lev Tolstoy
28. Manhood is taking care of your family and being able to bless other people. Not yourself – but whether you can bless other people. A family quote by Magic Johnson
29. A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living. Charles R. Swindoll
30. I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it. Rodney Dangerfield
Let’s continue with work quotes, or should we say quotes for hardworking people? Once again these motivational quotes will help you to concentrate to your job and your goals. Make your work routine more positive and more profitable. Also, you will find one extra and superb quality quote.
31. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
32. Work harder.
33. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. Aristotle
34. I learned the value of hard work by working hard. Margaret Mead
35. There is no substitute for hard work. Thomas A. Edison
36. The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. Elbert Hubbard
37. The beginning is the most important part of the work. Plato
38. Good things happen to those who hustle. Chuck Noll
39. The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work. Michael Jackson
40. Work will win when wishy washy wishing won t. Thomas S. Monson
Extra Quote. If you don’t build your dream someone else will hire you to help them build theirs
Most powerful and most meaningful quotes from famous people will change your thinking. Your basic understanding about life will not be the same.
Choose wisely, put quote on your Facebook or Instagram, use as desktop wallpaper and don’t look back. Let these life quotes be your guide to your bright future.
41. There is nothing permanent except change. Heraclitus
43. One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom. Socrates
44. Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises. Demosthenes
45. Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. Xenophon
46. Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act. Paulo Coelho
47. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. Steve Jobs
48. The only disability in life is a bad attitude. Scott Hamilton
49. Relax! Life is beautiful! David L. Wolper
50. We do not remember days, we remember moments. Cesare Pavese
Extra Quote. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
Extra Quote. Your Way.
Many of us friendship mean a lot. Some of you it’s vital to have good friends. So these friendship quotes will be the best reminder, how important your friends are.
If you like them, you can download it for free put on your or your friend’s Facebook wall and let them know that you care by tagging them.
51. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. Euripides
52. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford
53. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. Mencius
54. A single rose can be my garden. Single friend, my world. Leo Buscaglia
55. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. Jean de La Fontaine
56. True friends stab you in the front. Oscar Wilde
57. The only way to have a friend is to be one. Ralph Waldo Emerson
58. Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. Herodotus
59. Love is flower like. Friendship is like a sheltering tree. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
60. As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Solomon
For many of us workout routine, fitness, hours spent in a gym or active lifestyle is vital. So 10 quotes and plus 1 extra quote about workout will help you to maintain your sport regime. Don’t stop and keep moving!
61. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. Jim Rohn
62. Be proud, but never satisfied.
63. Get ripped, get laid.
64. The worst thing you can be is average
65. I’m not here to talk.
67. Winners Train, Losers Complain.
68. Build your body, build your character
69. You want results, then train like it
70. Stay Weak! I needed those plates anyway
How powerful and how important inspirational quotes for people are no need to talk, because it’s probably the most popular source of inspiration on the Internet. So grab them and stay positive!
Articles you might like:
71. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn
72. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
73. What we think, we become. Buddha
74. We know what we are, but know not what we may be. William Shakespeare
75. From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow. Aeschylus
76. To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. Lao Tzu
77. The power of imagination makes us infinite. John Muir
78. Each day provides its own gifts. Marcus Aurelius
79. One today is worth two tomorrows. Benjamin Franklin
80. The best way out is always through. Robert Frost
Extra Quote. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Laozi.
You probably know that to be serious all the time is not good for your health. So these funny quotes will help you to relax and will make you to look at your problems from a different angle.
81. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. Stephen Hawking
82. If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? Abraham Lincoln
83. I’m for whatever gets you through the night. Frank Sinatra
84. It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head I’m quite busy
85. If we shouldn’t eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
86. If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.
87. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.
88. When nothing is going right, go left.
89. Some people say funny things, but I say things funny. Don Rickles
90. Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a brighter day.
Break up Quotes
You need so extra help you get over painful Break ups — you are in the right place. It’s time to bring out the break-up quotes. These break up quotes are not just for your Facebook covers and Instagram feed.
Oh no, they can be really great for helping to heal a broken heart and serve as your guide for a happiness. Here’s 10 of our best:
91. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson
92. The hottest love has the coldest end. Socrates
93. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. M. Kathleen Casey
94. Don’t change yourself, so other people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will like you.
95. I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
96. You can’t start next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
97. To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. Bess Myerson
98. No one goes straight to happiness after a breakup. Estelle
99. Breakups can be sad, but sometimes tears are the price we pay for a freedom we need. Steve Maraboli
100. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe
If you enjoyed these quotes, please share! If you want to hear more, follow Piplum on social media.
If you like this quote list, share it!!!