Best Love Pictures for Husband. (For Him and For Her).
One of most important things in life — Love. Very often love sayings and love quotes helps us to heal after hard break up or reminds us how valuable love is. If you want to say something nice to your husband or wife? This love quotes is just for you. These magical and romantic love pictures are beautifully arranged for your judgment. You can use it for free on your social profiles, or for your personal use.
The most powerful phrases that heal a broken relationship or phrases that are hardest to say… So, If you can’t say it loudly, you can use it as a poster. Sometimes just a simple quote from a famous person can change everything instantly. This is essential in healing relationships for couples especially on how to save a marriage.
The reason, why these love phrases are hardest to say, is because we do not want to admit that we are the reason of failing relationships. Most of the time we say that it was the other person’s fault. And we wait for him or her to be the first to apologize and take responsibility.
So here is 20 love quotes, which will make you feel better. Besides, you can download each quote in high quality. (links after each image) Image sizes are standard for Facebook cover, Instagram feed and for your PC or MAC Wallpaper.
20 Love Quotes
1. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. Maya Angelou
2. Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. Ernest Hemingway
3. We are most alive when we’re in love. John Updike
4. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. William Shakespeare
5. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand
6. Where there is love there is life. Mahatma Gandhi
7. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. Dwight L. Moody
9. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Theodore Hesburgh
10. It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love. Moliere
11. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. Albert Einstein
12. Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. Oscar Wilde
13. There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
14. Love has no age, no limit; and no death. John Galsworthy
15. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. John Lennon
16. I love being my husband’s wife. Julianna Margulies
17. True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does. Torquato Tasso
18. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. Robert Browning
19. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. Vincent Van Gogh
20. The things that we love tell us what we are. Thomas Aquinas
If you enjoyed these love pictures and quotes, please share! If you want to hear more, follow Piplum on social media.