Adrenal fatigue is not acknowledged in the conventional medical model as it isn’t a medical condition, but a dysfunction between your adrenal glands and your brain.
Adrenal fatigue is characterized by fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, brain fog, low energy and symptoms that would put you in the hospital, but they indicate that there is an hudge imbalance in your body system.
How to spot adrenal fatigue?
Do you feel that your energy levels are just at a permanently lower level than they used to be? Aging is often a factor in this, but chronic stress can be a major contributor to exhaustion too. If you’re one of those people who finds themselves drinking more and more coffee just to get through the day, it might be time to look at the underlying cause behind your tiredness.
Main symptoms for adrenal fatigue:
- An increasing inability/lack of desire to get out of bed. No energy in the mornings.
- Great dizziness when standing up after sitting
- Hair loss, especially around the outer eyebrow (common with Thyroid disorders, too)
- Heightened cravings for salt and sugary foods
- Fast weight gain, especially around the abdomen
- Low blood pressure
- Brain Fog
- Loss of Libido
- Food allergies and heightened allergic responses
First, let’s see if you even have it. Hopefully this symptom list will help you identify that: