“Cleaning your body naturally” is a common phrase nowadays.
What does this mean? Want to get your body back? What is the best way to start?
The answer is simple. Just normalize your diet: Eat daily at the same time, “leave space” before bed.
Why is it useful?
When non-digestible food remains in the intestine, pathogenic bacteria begin to multiply actively, causing the body to start intoxication: the toxins get into the bloodstream and the general health is getting worse.
Often it is even claimed that this is one of the causes of oncological diseases.
Properly performed gastrointestinal cleansing gives a feeling of lightness, improves appetite and sleep, the intestine starts to function as a clock, but the cleaning procedure itself must be effective, safe, no discomfort and do not disturb the normal rhythm of life.
Specialists recommend starting cleaning the gut from the age of 30, and if you are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle – before. But, especially if you have any chronic illness, consult your doctor first to avoid provoking an exacerbation of the disease and not to harm your health even more.
One half an hour before a meal, it is recommended to drink a glass of water: it helps to eliminate slags and toxins.
Take more fruits and vegetables, drop sweets – pastries and cakes. Place sugar in the tea to put honey. Eat lean uncooked meat, fish (it is desirable to be cooked in steam).
Articles you should definitely read:
Here are the most basic requirements for an intense, full body cleanse:
- Expose yourself to as much fresh air as possible.
- Get as much physical and emotional rest as possible.
- Stay hydrated with water-rich foods and liquids.
- Minimize your exposure to exogenous and endogenous toxins
How to Cleanse Your Body Naturally. Poster.
Here is a list of vegetables and fruits that can be used for a highly effective cleanse:
• Dark green, leafy lettuce (romaine, red leaf, green leaf)
• Red beets (one or two will last a week)
• Bell peppers
• Yukon gold or new potatoes
• Sweet potatoes or yams
• Acorn or butternut squash
• Oranges and grapefruit
• Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, and any other berries that you
• Any other fruits or vegetables that you enjoy raw or juiced
Here are sources of plant-based proteins. Poster.
Some easy methods of how to cleanse your body naturally. Just try to follow this infographic for a few weeks.
Complete body detox is a step-by-step process that focuses on each organ involved in ridding the body of toxins.
The program should focus on removing harmful organisms, chemicals, and toxic metals while cleansing your colon, liver, and kidneys.
Cleansing the colon is an important part of any full body cleansing methods. How to Prepare for an Intense, Full Body Cleanse Before beginning, it’s ideal to take a week or at least a few days to taper your intake of the following:
- Sugar and other sweeteners
- All animal foods, including dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, chicken, beef, pork, and all other flesh meats
These foods put significant strain on your digestive organs and avoiding them “cold turkey” can sometimes create withdrawal symptoms that are too powerful for some people to tolerate.
It’s fine to eat grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds right up until the day before you begin your intense period of detox – these foods are rich in fiber, and their remains should move through your digestive tract without too much difficulty during your intense cleanse.
If you don’t wish to spend up to a week to taper your intake of the foods listed above, it’s fine to begin right away; just be aware that you may experience highly uncomfortable symptoms of withdrawal, like strong headaches, lightheadedness, and nausea.
Other than tapering the foods-to-avoid during your cleanse, all that remains during the preparatory phase is to make sure that your kitchen is well stocked with vegetables and fruits that you enjoy.
Full body cleanse
Full Body Cleanse: Diet During an intense, full body cleanse, the goal with your diet is simple: it’s to minimize the workload on your digestive organs while supplying your body with enough energy to carry out its everyday activities.
Cleansing is performed primarily by your body’s self-regulated cleansing mechanisms, not by the nutrients in the foods that you eat. Vegetables, fruits, and their juices are excellent food choices for an intense, full body cleanse for the following reasons:
- For most people, vegetables and fruits are extremely easy to digest.
- Vegetables and fruits are naturally rich in water; staying hydrated is an essential requirement for an intense, full body cleanse. For the vast majority of people, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and all cooked animal foods are harder to digest than vegetables and fruits. So for an intense period of cleansing, it’s best to avoid everything but vegetables, fruits, their juices, and water.