Have you ever driven through a small town and wondered to yourself, “What do people DO here?”
I really don’t know how Palanga sells itself to tourists, because this is not a sunshine destination where good weather is guaranteed. Especially—Winter. However, it does have something here. Something that keeps us occupied those cloudy and rainy days—nature, Baltic Sea, dunes, pines, tranquility fresh air and our imagination.
It was cloudy and rainy day in Palanga City. We decided to take a short walk to the beach. We took a camera in case we find good spots to make some photos… Well… We’ve found some. And it was unexpected…
1. You can find a gigantic ladybugs resting under the pine roots.
2. You can discover abandoned houses in deep forests.
3. You can witness total silence in front of enormous size trees.
4.You simply can hug trees. Trees will always protect you.
5. You can hear strange sounds in local parks.
6. Or you can just run from imaginary monsters.
7. You can use Moon as the path finder.
8. You can spot old ships in the bay.
9. You can find ancient love runes carved in the sand wall.
10. You can be stunned by magical green flowers growing on the beach.
11. You can pick some gigantic shells as souvenirs.
So sometimes you find yourself with all of the time in the world, but no idea how to spend it. You swear to yourself that just yesterday you had infinite ideas about what to do in your free time, but right now, they’re just slipping your mind. Doesn’t matter, your city emty or not, I hope after those magical images you will use your imagination to have more fun. Like surreal photography? Click here for more.
If you like it, share it with your friends.