How to Do Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercises: Workout Tips for Women
How do you feel when you wear a sexy underwear business meeting? Mysterious and self-confident. Intuitive exercises work the same way: no one sees, but enough is that you know what you are doing and that makes you very powerful.
Almost all Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles that support the uterus, bladder, small intestine and rectum. You can do Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor exercise, at almost anywhere at anytime. Honestly… Not anywhere…
First, you need to figure out what Kegel exercises can do — then you need to follow detailed instructions how to relax and train the pelvic floor muscles.
1. Sit back on your heels and place your hands behind your back while they are pointing out. Spread the knees so they are the width of the mat and lift the hips up. Contract your PC muscle for 5 seconds and release slowly. Lower your hips and repeat several times.
2. Sit on the mat while straightening the legs in front of you and spread them a bit wider than your hips. Your arms should be behind your back and the hands are pointing out. Lift your hips and let your head fall back. Contract your PC muscle for 1 second while your hips are lifted and release. Lower your hip and repeat several times.
3. Lie down on your back and place your hands alongside your body. Your legs are bent and your feet flat on the floor. Your knees should be aligned with your toes. Lift your hips until you reach the base of your shoulder blades. When you are in this position pulse up and down. Contract your PC muscle when your hips are lifted. Lower your hips and repeat several times.
Why Kegel Exercises is So Important?
Many unexpected and also expected factors can weaken the pelvic floor muscle, including pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive tension from constipation or chronic cough and overweight.
So why don’t you go to the gym or go for a short run? Because you cannot find time for this activity… And the intimate muscle training is special, because you do not have to put up work and meetings on your agenda to do these exercises.
It’s even more interesting, that you can do it regardless of:
- Weather conditions (running sometimes occasionally due to rain or frost)
- Places (work at a conference at work or at home watching a movie)
- Daylight saving time (any time you choose)
- Body position (you can sit and lie)
- The density of people around you (it is possible to train even in a thick bus)
- Salary size (it costs nothing)
Women Could Use the Kegel Exercises If:
You’re are having a few drops of urine while searing, laughing or coughing (stress disorder) Having a strong, sudden urge to urinate before you lose a lot of urine (urinary incontinence). Leaking stool. Remember — Kegel exercises can be performed during pregnancy or after childbirth to prevent urinary incontinence. Keep in mind these 3 symptoms.
Kegel exercises and sex
One of the most useful things about kegel exercises: Helps guys solve premature ejaculation. The pelvic muscles in the trainer may help improve your ability to refrain from ejaculation immediately before the irreversible drain point.
When you reach this point during sex, you can squeeze the pelvic floor muscles to avoid climax. So in some ways this can be considered the last line of defense.
Then you will buy time for rest, change into a situation that can help you take longer, or take any action you need to delay your orgasm before continuing with sex.
Relaxing during sex
The fact, that you are well versed in the ability to maintain a solid bug at an irreversible point of return, you do not really want to bang at any other time during sex.
If you always make tongs during sexual intercourse, it can have the opposite effect and speed up ejaculation. What you would really like to do to make your pelvic muscles relax – unless you reach this point of irreversible rewards, in that case go further.
Some people think that they can relax during sex, but for others it is a serious challenge. So, in order to help relax these muscles of the pelvic floor, you can withstand reverse buccals.
Doing kegels is actively sucking more blood into the penis. Then your erection can have the following effects:
- You can get a bigger and heavier erection.
- You might be able to handle it by actively pumping blood on it. This can be especially useful for men who lose an erection when trying to insert a condom.
- It can also help men who have erectile dysfunction.
- You can also keep your erection longer, perhaps even reaching the legendary level of male orgasm.
After the pelvic muscle develops, ejaculation may increase. You may find that you can continue to ejaculate. It’s not exactly for a practical purpose, but it’s still fun and good ego.
More frequent orgasms
Strengthening the pelvic muscle may increase orgasm. If you can stop yourself ejaculation, but it’s still an orgasm, it may be that male sex volunteering can be a manifestation of sex.
One of the benefits of Kegel exercise is not gender-based, but some men are still very helpful, they can help urinate. This is due to the fact that you use the same muscles as you are while trying to keep urine.
Some men may tremble when they stop urinating. Others may leak when they laugh, sneeze or clog. Reinforcing proper muscle troughs can help prevent this.
Kegel Exercises for Man
Did you know that the bottom of the pelvic floor is a very important part of every man body? The pelvic floor is a broad muscle strap that extends from one hip to another, from the front of the gaucher to the back of the tail.
This muscle band holds your bladder and intestines, plays a vital role in controlling bladder activity, erectile function and intestinal health. The best way to maintain strong pelvic floor muscles is by exercising them regularly. The bottom of the pelvis, like other body muscles, does not work well.
How do men perform Kegel exercises?
First, find the right muscle:
1. Sit down or lie down comfortably. Relax the muscles of the thigh, pelvis, abdominal press.
2. Tighten the muscles around the anus, as if trying to stop the exhaust gas, and then relax. Try not to break your buttock muscles during exercise.
3. Now imagine that you are wet. Shake the muscles as if you would like to hold the urine out. And then relax again.
Tip: Check that you are tensing the right muscles by placing your fingertips on the skin behind the scrotum. If you tense the muscles you need, you will feel how they rises from their fingers every time they tension and relax while relaxing.
Now that you have found the muscles you need, it’s time to patronize them!
The pelvic floor has two types of muscle fibers. One of them is called slow, its function is to keep muscle tone constantly, even while you are sleeping. Fast muscle fibers are activated instantly, when they need it – for example, you sneeze, cough, over time. To maintain the entire pelvic floor organs and prevent urinary incontinence, it is important to train both types of muscles.
Pancreatic muscle training
1. Remember how the muscles are found? Stress them as slowly as you can. You should feel as if you are driving them up.
2. Hold your muscles so tense for a few seconds, do not forget to breathe deeply at that time.
3. Slowly relax your muscles, rest for 10 seconds.
4. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
Tip: Do not worry if you can not squeeze and lift your muscles for ten seconds immediately. You will succeed in strengthening your muscles a little more.
High Pelvic floor muscle exercises.
1. Repeat the same compression and lifting exercise as described above. Just this time try to tighten and relieve the muscles as fast as possible.
2. Hold tense muscles for ten seconds, then release.
3. Exercise 10 times, at the shortest intervals between compressions.
Tip: To get the best results, you should do these exercises daily 3-6 times a day. They can be done at any time: while washing, while driving, sitting at a computer.
Some feedback about benefits of kegel exercises.
These workout regimes helped to strengthen the pelvic core muscles as well as helped to maintain a good sex life. I think, these Kegel exercise pictures were picked up for me to reap their benefits if practiced regularly.
Many women during their pregnancy go through incontinence thanks to the weakened pelvic muscles. These kegel exercises helped me a lot
I started these in my second trimester, and haven’t given birth yet, so I can’t say weather or not they do lead to an easier childbirth, but the sets did wonders for a sore lower back and pelvic.
So far I only tried it with the article; not the printables yet. The article had very helpful photos that greatly enhanced the instructions. I also appreciated the short but informative context of and reasons for each exercise.
This is a good practice for pregnancy time.Every mothers should follow this guide. Childbirth time are most sensitive period for a mother.