How do you feel when you wear a sweet underwear business meeting? Mysterious and self-confident.
Intuitive exercises work the same way: no one sees, but enough is that you know what you are doing and that makes you very powerful.
Almost all Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles that support the uterus, bladder, small intestine. You can do Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor exercise, at almost anywhere at any time. Honestly… Not anywhere…
The main facts about Kegel exercises for women
How to Do Kegel Exercises for Women
First, you need to figure out what Kegel exercises can do — then you need to follow detailed instructions on how to relax and train the pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel exercises: Workout guide.
1. Sit back on your heels and place your hands behind your back while they are pointing out.
Spread the knees so they are the width of the mat and lift the hips up. Contract your PC muscle for 5 seconds and release slowly. Lower your hips and repeat several times.
2. Sit on the mat while straightening the legs in front of you and spread them a bit wider than your hips. Your arms should be behind your back and the hands are pointing out.
Lift your hips and let your head fall back. Contract your PC muscle for 1 second while your hips are lifted and release. Lower your hip and repeat several times.
3. Lie down on your back and place your hands alongside your body. Your legs are bent and your feet flat on the floor. Your knees should be aligned with your toes.
Lift your hips until you reach the base of your shoulder blades. When you are in this position pulse up and down. Contract your PC muscle when your hips are lifted. Lower your hips and repeat several times.
Tip: Do not worry if you can not squeeze and lift your muscles for ten seconds immediately. You will succeed in strengthening your muscles a little more.
Kegel exercises for women
Articles you might like:
- Health tests for a woman in her 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s [Infographic]
Why Kegel Exercises is So Important?
Many unexpected and also expected factors can weaken the pelvic floor muscle, including pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive tension from constipation or a chronic cough and overweight.
So why don’t you go to the gym or go for a short run? Because you cannot find time for this activity…
Tip: To get the best results, you should do these exercises daily 3-6 times a day. They can be done at any time: while washing, while driving, sitting at a computer.
And the muscle training is special because you do not have to put up work and meetings on your agenda to do these exercises.
High Pelvic floor muscle exercises.
1. Repeat the same compression and lifting exercise as described above. Just this time try to tighten and relieve the muscles as fast as possible.
2. Hold tense muscles for ten seconds, then release.
3. Exercise 10 times, at the shortest intervals between compressions.
It’s even more interesting, that you can do it regardless of:
- Weather conditions (running sometimes occasionally due to rain or frost)
- Places (work at a conference at work or at home watching a movie)
- Daylight saving time (any time you choose)
- Body position (you can sit and lie)
- The density of people around you (it is possible to train even in a thick bus)
- Salary size (it costs nothing)
Women Could Use the Kegel Exercises If:
You’re are having a few drops of urine while searing, laughing or coughing (stress disorder) Having a strong, sudden urge to urinate before you lose a lot of urine (urinary incontinence).
Leaking stool. Remember — Kegel exercises for women can be performed during pregnancy or after childbirth to prevent urinary incontinence. Keep in mind these 3 symptoms.
If you are active in fitness and exercise, keep these tips in mind as you lift weights and move through your exercise routine.
Remember, if you hold your breath, you are expanding your pelvic floor (like when a parachute meets air resistance) and stretching them out which can weaken the muscles over time.
Some feedback about the benefits of Kegel exercises for women.
These kegel exercises for women helped to strengthen the pelvic core muscles as well as helped to maintain a good lovely life. I think, these Kegel exercise pictures were picked up for me to reap their benefits if practiced regularly.
Many women during their pregnancy go through incontinence thanks to the weakened pelvic muscles. These kegel exercises helped me a lot
I started these in my second trimester, and haven’t given birth yet, so I can’t say weather or not they do lead to an easier childbirth, but the sets did wonders for a sore lower back and pelvic.
So far I only tried it with the article; not the printables yet. The article had very helpful photos that greatly enhanced the instructions. I also appreciated the short but informative context of and reasons for each exercise.
This is a good practice for pregnancy time.Every mothers should follow this guide. Childbirth time are most sensitive period for a mother.